At Keizer Outdoor Power Equipment, our main goal is to provide you with excellence in customer service. Our first-class Service Department is the best place for your equipment. Our technicians attend service training and update schools on a regular basis and have all the latest service and diagnostic tools. From minor tune-ups to major overhauls, our knowledgeable, certified mechanics can get you up and running quickly.
We service and warranty everything we sell and give service priority to customers who purchase their equipment from us. We offer a full pick-up and delivery service in case you can’t bring your machine to us.
It is important to have your equipment serviced on a regular basis. Call to ask about service for your piece of equipment.
Brands we service
Amerind MacKissic, American Yard Products, BCS, BE, Billy Goat, Briggs & Stratton, Cub Cadet, Exmark, Hydro Gear, Honda, Hustler Turf Equipment, Husqvarna, KAAZ, Kawasaki, Kohler, McLane, Merry Tiller, Murray, Power Trim, Redmax, Ryan, Scag, Superior Industries, Snapper, Spotlyte, Stihl, Troy-Bilt, Techumseh, Top Gun, Top Current, Top Flow, Top Spray, Toro, Walker
Edger General Maintenance Service
Starting at $80 (parts and materials extra)
- Replace blades
- Replace air filter
- Change engine oil and filter
- Lube grease points
- Replace spark plug
- Perform safety inspection and repair to safety standards
- Check and adjust engine rpm
- Adjust engine and equipment control cables
- Replace fuel filter
- Test run engine and adjust carburetor
- General maintenance service not applicable on units with runability issues (will not start, hard start, runs and quits, etc.).
- Parts required for general maintenance service are an additional charge (spark plugs, points, condenser, gaskets, etc.).
- 5% shop materials charge applied to all labor billing.
- Shipping and handling charge will be applied for all special order parts needed for repair.
- $3 waste disposal fee will be added to repairs requiring disposal of waste oil, gasoline, diesel, batteries, etc.
- Blades that are non-stock, obsolete or no longer available will be sharpened if possible.
- Not all labor items listed above are applicable for all types of equipment.