2019 BCS America 853 Tractor ONLY (Recoil)
Shown with the 30'' Rear-Tine Tiller attachment
The BCS 853 combines the best of both worlds: a third working speed AND a fourth transport speed for even more versatility. Now, owners can utilize the benefits of all BCS implements due to its sufficient horsepower, while also having the option of riding transport attachments like the utility trailer.
The difference between the 852 and 853 is simple: the transport speed can only be applied in rear-mount mode (tiller) on the 853; the transport speed is only available in front-mount (mower) mode on the 852. These are the only BCS tractors offering a transport speed and a third working speed.
In addition to the Differential Drive with Lockout being standard on all BCS Professional Series models, the 853 also features individual wheel brakes for increased maneuverability—especially helpful when making frequent turns.
The 853 comes with a Honda GX390 engine with recoil and electric start options.
Model 853 is offered with 5'' x 12'' wheels as standard.
Batteries not included for electric start tractors.
- Fast transport speed for all rear-mount attachments.
- Differential Drive with Lockout.
- Individual wheel brakes for turning and parking.
- Easy-to-engage, shuttle-type reverse.
- Anti-vibe handlebars that instantly adjust both vertically and side-to-side.
- Battery not included for electric start tractors.
- Engine: Honda GX390
- Recoil Start: Yes
- Weight: 342 pounds (with 30'' tiller)
- Working Speeds: 3 forward, 3 reverse
- Working Wheel Speeds: 0.7, 1.7 and 2.7 MPH
- Transport Wheel Speed: 8.3 MPH
- Standard Wheel Size: 5'' x 12''
- Transmission: All Gear Drive
- Axle Configuration: Differential Drive with Lockout
- Clutch Type: Double Cone, Spring-Loaded
- Engine Type
- Engine Manufacturer
- 342 lb. (with 30'' tiller)